I’ve always had a love/hate relationship with Valentine’s Day—love the chocolate, hate the cheap gifts that last a day.
My feelings towards V-Day is this: you love your significant other all year long, why not get them a gift that they will use every day. Ditch the stuffed animals and roses that last only for a short while and invest in something they will actually use and remember forever.
- Cluse Watch – $99
- Dolce and Gabbana Perfume – $94
- Boy Smells Candle – $28
- Quay Sunglasses – $60
- Thatch Zodiac Sign Necklace – $185
- Chloe + Isabel Bun Cuff – $45
- Bando Gym Bag – $35
- Gorjana Amara Ring Set – $55
- Laura Mercier Rose Nourishing Oil – $65
- Jenny Bird Earrings – $75
- For Love and Lemons Robe (similar styles)
- J. Crew Socks – $35
- Komono Watch – $100
- Nomad Leather Phone Case – $40
- Titleist Personalized Golf Balls – $56
- J. Crew Tie Clip – $40
- Whisky Stones – $20
- Balsem Shave Cream – $24
- Grovemade Brass Key Ring Bottle Opener – $59
- Grovemade Minimalist Wallet – $139
- J. Crew Travel Kit – $58
- J. Crew Boxers – $18
Each of these gifts is thoughtful, fun, and can be used all year round (and most are on my own personal wishlist… *hint hint.) Although getting any of these gifts would be so special, remember it’s not about how much money you spend. Most people (myself included) want nothing more than a meaningful card with a sweet note inside. Let your other half know how much you love and appreciate them in any way you can. They will be thrilled from your thoughtfulness, I promise.
I hope these guides will be helpful and make unconventional gifts perfect for Valentine’s Day. Wishing you all the hugs x love!